April 14, 2016

Celebrating Eleven Years

Hubby and I celebrated our eleventh wedding anniversary last week. We're coming up on fifteen years together as a couple come September, and it dawned on us that we'll meet that "half our lives" together milestone in just a few years.

Taken Thanksgiving of 2002. We'd just announced our engagement.

How time flies!

Hubby and I met when I was twenty and he was nineteen, so come late 2021, we'll have spent as much time together as we did before we met. It feels even closer because, of course, neither of us can remember anything before we were well into our third year. And I wouldn't have it any other way.



I've written about our relationship almost every April that this blog's been in existence. I don't really want to rehash all the stuff I've said a million times. I'm just happy I have such a loving man in my life and as the father of my children. I'll let the couple's tag video above say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment