April 25, 2016

Closing the Blog

As much as I've loved this blog over the years, it's time to close it down. Now that we've begun vlogging on YouTube, it's become redundant. Half the posts I've written in the last month have been rehashing the same things we vlogged, and to be quite frank, it's time I could put to better use writing short stories or novels, creating articles on writing for my author's blog, writing DIY tutorials for Contented Comfort's blog, or designing soaps and perfumes for the store.

I hope the few of you who actually read this blog on a regular basis will understand. Thank you for your support over the years.

If you'd like to keep up with our little family or my work, please check out the links within this post or to the right.

Thank you again for reading, and I wish you the best in years to come.

Good-bye, Diary of a Work-at-Home-Mom.


3 comments:

  1. Good ? I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your
    website. I had no trouble navigating through all tthe tabs ass well as related information ended
    up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in tthe least.
    Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate iit for tbose who add forums or anything, web site theme .
    a tones wway for your client to communicate. Nice task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this blog. The content is beneficial and useful. Very informative post.
    marriage garden in Indore

    ReplyDelete